As a sports event travel agency, SEL is well acquainted with the dynamics of every competition and the needs that a team may have. For the MXGP stage in Indonesia, SEL managed not only the logistical aspects related to the transportation of motorcycles and equipment but also the travel arrangements for nearly 200 people, providing on-site assistance for various requests. Some of these included:
- Early departures due to rider injuries;
- Flight cancellations;
- Retrieval of lost luggage;
- Managing drivers and vehicle fleet to ensure that each team had their vehicle ready to go on the track and follow their work schedule.
SEL organized intercontinental flights for the teams and Infront. They created an all-inclusive package to centralize hotel bookings, control costs, and simplify things for the teams. In this regard, a week before the athletes' arrival, SEL conducted a site visit to ensure that hotels and other services were ready.
In detail, SEL's package included the following services:
- Transfers from Jakarta airport to the hotel with dedicated MXGP buses.
- Hotel booking in Jakarta for the arrival night.
- Transfers from the hotel to the airport with dedicated MXGP buses, dedicated check-ins at the airport, and flights from Jakarta to Sumbawa.
- Hotel booking in Sumbawa for 4 nights.
- Organizing the stay in Sumbawa during the races from June 22nd to June 26th.
- Booking transfer flights from Sumbawa to Lombok.
- Hotel booking in Lombok for 4 nights.
- Organizing last-minute leisure accommodation solutions for teams requesting them during the free days.
- Organizing the stay during the races in Lombok from June 29th to July 3rd.
- Airport transfers and flight arrangements: from Lombok to Jakarta and from Jakarta to Europe